1. Meetings, Conference & Support Services
Planning and assisting with location, budgets, set up the correspondence, ground handling, and transport.
Enjoy an all-inclusive, highly personalized meeting planning service for your next sales meeting, corporate retreat or corporate event. Whether your group has 10 or 500 attendees, Cayama Safaris can coordinate every aspect with expertise and professionalism. Don’t suffer through another ineffective meeting! We collaborate with you in order to learn the specific needs and goals of your organization, and then create a customized package perfect for you.
Cayama Safaris corporate meeting and conference planning services include:
- Exceptional customer service and ongoing communication
- Package pricing in line with your budget
- Access to Cayama Safaris industry resources for greater buying power
- Staff experienced in the meeting, event management, and tour industries
By having Cayama Safaris as your corporate meeting planner, you enjoy unparalleled benefits and advantages, such as:
- A concise and clear plan from beginning to end
- A dedicated, expert planning partner who serves an extension of your organization to save you time and effort
- Contract negotiation and vendor management
- Well-designed space planning and itineraries that streamline attendee experience
- Coordination of every detail, including site research and selection, registration and housing management, tour planning, travel management, speaker coordination, presentation preparation and production, and special events
- On-site, day-of logistical management
You can trust the expertise, knowledge, tools, and resources of Cayama Safaris! No matter what type of corporate conference, sales meeting, or experience you’re planning, we will work hard to ensure that every attendee enjoys a truly meaningful and memorable event.
2. Incentives & Special Events
We can tailor-make the ideal corporate incentive or event by combining resources and skills in a variety of venues throughout East Africa.
Your team is the heart of your organization and incentive travel programs are a great way to inspire and reward all their hard work. Give your business a competitive edge with a custom group incentive travel program perfect for your organization.
By partnering with Cayama Safaris, you can motivate your employees in a way that encourages individual excellence and enhances overall company performance. The healthy and friendly competition fostered by incentive programs can be enjoyed between employees, teams, across departments, or even among different locations.
As our clients can attest, an in-house corporate planner is often already busy with the day-to-day aspects and events of your company. Experience all the rewards of incentive travel without all the hassle of in-house travel programs. As a full-service incentive reward company, we specialize in creating custom programs that result in an impactful way to motivate and reward your team.
At Cayama Safaris, we utilize a unique, client-focused planning approach. Our team of expert planners will proactively create an incentive travel program carefully customized around the particular preferences of your group.
Our expert planners can find a strategic balance between your company’s budget constraints, corporate goals, employee schedules, and more. We can help you create truly memorable travel experiences and incentive programs that motivate your employees, improve performance, and please the management.
3. Yoga Safaris
This is a guided safari that travels with internationally qualified Yoga instructor, who adds a healthy twist of yoga to your experience as you seek out wildlife and other natural wonders.
Why do Yoga Safari?
- Join like-minded people on a Yoga Safari and get an introduction to the magic of Africa.
- Experience living your Yoga in some very special places:
- Meditate on vast Africa’s savanna
- Breathe truly clean, pure air and refresh your lungs and heart
- Enjoy intimate accommodations with all amenities – no compromising on comfort
- Eat healthy, wholesome food and help your body to optimize its immune system
- Reconnect with your inner self and tune in to its infinite wisdom
- Escape from technology – slow down, find peace in the wild and rejuvenate your spirit
- Friendships made in environments such as this often endure for lifetimes
4. Exclusive Gala and Theme Dinners
Designed according to client’s requirements, theme, and budget.
5. Pre and Post – Special Interest Tours
Design itineraries in virtually any language or area of interest for all requested needs.
East Africa is a gem chest for special interest tours. Special interest holidays are a great way to discover new aspects of a favorite topic of interest you have. Whether you are an avid bird watcher, love film and photography, like to reminisce in history through battlefield tours or high altitude training excites you, Kenya is your most preferred destination.